Friday 23 October 2015

Music hurts

Usually music lifts me, especially through headphones and loud. Today it hurts me like it's hitting me. I had to switch it off, it felt like sharp things directed at my eyes. Now the silenced hums at me. No, wait, that's the dishwasher. See, it could be worse!

Well I am up, am out of bed (tick)
I've washed my hair (bigger tick)
I've not showered tho (no tick here)
I ate breakfast (tick)
I got dressed (tick)
I loaded the dishwasher, it's humming 'gonna wash that dish right outa my hair' (tick)

That looks like I've done loads this morning. I think I'll also take credit for it simply being morning, because it's often afternoon before I'm up to doing anything.

That ain't so bad. Shall I try turning the radio back on? I'll let you know if it throws knives at me again...

No comments:

Post a Comment