Sunday 25 October 2015

It was the breakfast wot done it.

When I was having breakfast I was thinking about all things I could be doing this afternoon. Now all I want to do is close my eyes and make everything go away. I don't mean that in a suicidal way at all, I'd just like to switch off for a bit and make everything go away. If I had batteries I'd take 'em out.

I was going to do some craft stuff, haven't touched anything for a few weeks now. Just don't have the motivation. I'm afraid to begin a project when I feel like this because if even the slightest thing begins to go wrong I'll want to throw it across the room.

Sorry this is such a boring entry, but I'm rather low at the moment.

So, what lifts me?
Music? No, need the quiet.
Talk to someone? What do you think??
Food? I suppose I could look for something healthy to eat. Kind of defeats the object though, if it's healthy.
I might sleep for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment