Tuesday 20 October 2015

IT twit!

I really thought I was fairly competent when it comes to IT stuff. Wrong! So wrong, I am quite ashamed of it. I've been trying to register my blog in a couple of directories, to get it noticed a bit more. I don't know why I'm saying 'a bit more' because I don't think there's anyone out there reading this yet!

Well, I've managed to register with just a couple of the free directories (can't afford to pay for one) and they state that if I add their logo/link to my blog, it will  help. I have tried and tried, but I'm obviously doing something wrong. To be honest, I have no clue. Don't tell anyone, will you. Most of the terminology is like a foreign language to me *sighs*. Never mind, it's doing me a lot of good to be getting this down 'on paper'. I'd just like to know if anyone else identifies with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment