Wednesday 28 October 2015

Hi folks,

Now there's a reason why I've not been here much this week. I don't have much private access to the computer this week as it's half term and there are more bodies about. I know I don't really need private space to blog, but it feels easier to 'talk' when I know no-one is going to come into the room and disturb me, or worse, to read it.

How mad it that? I don't want anyone to come in and read my blog, and yet I'm putting it out there for all and sundry to read. It makes a huge difference for me to know that my blog is fairly anonymous. If a close friend or family member were to read my blog then they would know more about how I really feel. At the moment my response to them is "I'm fine" and if they read this, then they would know that I'm not. I think I may be repeating myself here, have I said this before?

That's another thing. Does depression affect your memory? Mine has left me completely! Who are you anyway?

I had a conversation today about black humour, or battlefield humour some people call it. For me this is a copying mechanism, but I have to bite my tongue when around someone who doesn't know me very well, as it may offend. Does anybody else do this as well?

Anyway, apologies for not being around so much. Hopefully normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. Or when they all go back to school next week.

Stay well peeps. Or if you can't do that, just stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment