Sunday 25 October 2015

DDD - Definitely a Duvet Day

Sat in my bed, didn't go out this evening like I was supposed to. I had decided to go, but started to feel sick about an hour before.  Eventually went to bed to lie flat, still feel nauseous now. Although I had wanted to go out, I'm still kinda glad I had an excuse not to go.

Definitely a duvet day today. Carry on like this and I'll have to buy more pyjamas. ch is very supportive and didn't mind that I stayed home at all.

Have to make myself get up in the morning. I only go out to 3 things each week, and tomorrow morning's one of them, to a mindfulness course. Only 2 weeks left of the course now. Going in by bus again, hope there's no one on the bus stop to talk to me. Headphones, must remember headphones. Then people won't speak to me. I forget who told me that, but it's a wonderful idea.

Good night folks, stay well x

No comments:

Post a Comment