Friday 13 November 2015

Soupy fog

Not much of an post today, depression is making me so tired. I slept well, but finding it hard to move around. It's that soupy fog, it's back and it's hard work to push through it.

There is so much that needs to be done but I can't summon up the energy to do it. After 5 mins of cleaning I felt like I'd run a marathon. Nor have I done any practice, my music is still where I left it 10 days ago. More and more things are surfacing from the fog, and every one of them is making me feel guilty. So much I should have done, so much I ought to have completed. It all makes me want to crawl back under the duvet.

I'm going to go and make a cup of coffee, see if the caffeine can do anything for me. Caffeine can sometimes give me enough energy to make a start. See ya later.

Well, it's about half an hour later and I've had a coffee and some nuts. Allegedly nuts are good for depression. They're also ok with diabetes, so all good. I think they've done something positive for me. It's really not a good thing to use caffeine in this way, but that's nothing compared to what some folk take to combat depression, so sod it.

My ch should be home in less than an hour, so that's fab. Just knowing he's in the house is good. Sometimes when I've retreated to my bed it helps to know he's here.


No comments:

Post a Comment