Friday 6 November 2015

A lonely headache

Still massively (is that a word?) lonely. Managed to get a few things done this evening, so that's progress. Now I've got a tension headache.

When I tell my body that there's no need to worry, why doesn't it listen? Why must I have nausea and headaches?  Not liking.

I've heard from the ch, he's arrived safely after more than 5 hours driving. It should have taken less but traffic was, well, traffic. Not t'riffic. Only able to talk for just over a minute as he was stuck in more traffic trying to get out of the wrong parking area, and into the right one for the hotel. Still, at least I know he got there safely.

Have had plenty of company from both cats and the dog this evening. More fireworks tonight and they followed me into every room. That was nice, even though they only did it because they were scared. All's quiet now, so they've all sodded off to do their own thing. Used, that's what I am. Used.

Headache is shit now so I'm going to stop squinting at this and go to sleep. Night peeps, please be here in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment