Saturday 7 November 2015

All alone with tingly toes.

Feeling quite proud of myself, managed to add a badge to my blog front page. I'd done it before but could not remember how. I thought I was quite savvy with IT stuff, wrong! Anyway, done it now and hopefully this will get me into the blog directory.

I coped well last night, being on my own. I've pulled bits off my thumbs tho, it's not a good look really. If red and scabby was a fashion, well I'd be right up there.

I've slept a lot today, but I've had a shower so that's a big plus. Usually when I'm here alone I go downhill and don't wash for a few days. I only eat crap food too, frozen pizza, stuff like that. This time I've had fruit and nuts too, so that's kinda ok. Am not supposed to have sugar, I'm diabetic, type 2. It's diet controlled. Controlled laughter more like, because I don't really stick to it. I'll have to pay more attention to it tho cos my toes are starting to feel a little strange. I'm thinking that if I don't sort my diabetes out then my toes will go numb. They feel just slightly like that at the tips already :(




No comments:

Post a Comment