Friday 6 November 2015

Am bereft

All on my lonesome. I was all set to go away with ch, but my knee was hurting. That together with I'd be walking around all day tomorrow in the rain, it was the right decision to stay at home.

I felt so claustrophobic when he was getting ready to leave. It was only knowing I was going to be alone. How people who are single cope with depression is beyond me. My chest gets all stuffy and I feel I can't breathe so good.

Am a bit more settled now. Like most depressives I'm better in the evening, so I'm doing a few things about the house. Taking a break to write this cos my back was hurting. I'm very lucky, once I sit down for a few minutes the back pain eases a lot.

When we go out together I never think we might  have a road accident, but when he goes out without me I start to worry. I don't like the feeling that he's a couple of hundred miles away either. Roll on tomorrow night when hopefully he'll be home again safe.

I don't like being alone, but I don't want any company either. Work that one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment