Tuesday 10 November 2015

It's raining in my heart. By the Bangles?

What kind of a day is this? Well, outside it's pouring with rain and blowing a gale. Inside? It's kind of pouring with rain on my inside (though thankfully I'm not blowing a gale). I just have this tremendous sense of sadness and no idea why. If there were a reason for my sadness there would be something to work on, but it's just there, sitting on my chest kinda heavy like.

I'm on my own today, as usual on a weekday. The ch isn't home until bout 7pm. I'm used to that though, and 7pm's not bad as it's often later.

Didn't go out to practice on Sunday evening. That's playing on my mind a bit. I feel guilty that I didn't go. I'm having thoughts about leaving again.

I made a little bangle yesterday for one of my granddaughters. It's taken a lot of practice and still wasn't really to my standard, but it was okay. I've been trying my hand at stamping metal, and I've stamped a quote from her favourite tv series onto it. The ch says that if it were in a pure straight line it would look manufactured, but a bit of a wobbly line looks crafted. I'm not alltogether sure what I think of 'a wobbly line'. I told one of the girls I would do dog tags for her 2 sons, that was ages ago when I thought this was going to be easy. That's military dog tags by the way, not the furry kind. Then another said he'd like 2 for his boys and I'm like 'stress man!' I'd love to do these things for them though. Just have to master a technique for a straight line somehow.

Maybe having a try at them would give me a better focus. If I'm busy I maybe would feel less sad?  And eat. I need to eat. I know my mood is better when I eat properly. So, plan is eat first, then bash away at a dog tag. Hopefully that will make me feel a bit better. Fingers crossed. Not literally of course. That would be silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment