Saturday 14 November 2015

Low low low. It's the day after the awful shootings in Paris. So many people have lost their lives, it's staggering that this can happen. I watched a short video in my facebook newsfeed, of a group of terrorists. One of them was stating what they would do, and how they would do it. They believe it is ok to kill people in this way. He wasn't even hiding his face from the camera. Once he was a little baby, a small boy who was loved by someone. He would have laughed and played. What turns them into the terrorists they are today? It's a terrible thing to believe a religion demands these things. My heart truly goes out to the people who have been affected by this tragedy. In a short while it will have disappeared from the news headlines, but the effects will remain with those affected for ever.

I can't wait for the ch to get home, I really would like a hug right now. You really never know when someone you love may be taken from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment