Saturday 30 July 2016

Shaving the dog and sinking fast.

There is a gnashing of teeth to be heard in our house today. The dog was allowed outside this morning, without her lampshade collar. She has bitten into the scab of the surgery wound again. This time I have shaved around the wound so that a dressing will stick to her. Every dressing the vet put on her just fell off in under an hour. Why on earth this couldn't have been done in the first place I really don't know. I think tch is probably feeling a bit guilty for allowing this to happen. It's done now, can't be changed, and dopey dog will be wearing her lovely cone of shame for at least ten days.

I have been cleaning this morning. I've not done very much at all and it doesn't look much either, but I've been at it for a couple of hours. I always think the house is dirty, but now it really is. When I'm low I don't do anything, least of all any housework. I've taken a break for a bit, I needed to sit down for a while. Kind of feeling a bit low, maybe just a blood sugar low.

Not had a shower today, or washed my hair. Both are signs that I'm not too good. I'm so very very glad that I don't have to go out today. Keep telling myself I'll be okay if I can stay here today. Feels like I'm sinking.

Tch has gone to take 18yr old grandson to A&E, he thinks he has damaged his ankle. Our A&E departments are notorious for taking hours to process a patient, so let's hope they're hope before dark!

So, my Saturday so far has consisted of shaving the dog and cleaning the kitchen. I certainly know how to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment