Wednesday 13 July 2016

I've not done very much at all today, I've been feeling so tired. Yesterday was such an active day for me, most unusual. So I've slept rather a lot today.

Tomorrow, I'm very worried about tomorrow. The dog is going in for surgery to remove a tumour. When she went in to have the first tumour removed in March, they phoned us during the op to say she would need to have her leg amputated in order to remove all of it. This second one feels like it's in her upper gasto tract, well it's in her side anyway, so I am so afraid they'll ring with bad news once they've opened her up. I asked the vet if she might be in pain with it and she said that was very unlikely, but Sally keeps licking the area where the lump is and she moans and groans such a lot that I think she probably is in pain. So, all we can do is to take her in for the op and hope for the best. I just keep looking at her and thinking she'll not be with us for much longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment